Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by TJ from http://moondancerscreations.blogspot.com/
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 Facts about me :
1. I love Disneyland.
2. I am Captain Mommy.
3. I've only ever been to one concert and my hubby sent me.
4. That concert was American Idol Live Season 6.
5. I fell in love with PSP this year.
6. It was really hard for me to find 7 blogs for this tagging since I'm new to blogging.
7. I've secretly always wanted to be a race car driver.
I'm tagging:

No comments: